Copier Management Software
Copier Manager 2.0
- Very easy to use.
- Designed for businesses and education institutions of all sizes.
- Manage, control, monitor, count, quota, restrict and report user copying.
- Copy authentication / Client billing.
- Manage and monitor multiple copier (or Multi Functional Copier) from a single console.
- Support MS Access and SQL server (including the free version of SQL server)
- Easy users / groups / quota management.
- Sending automatic reports by email, including logs of copying activity and analyzed reports of costs.
Copier Manager 2.0 is a powerful centralized copier manager & copier counter that help automate and simplify the administration of copier or MFC (Multi Functional Copier). It is an easy to use copier management software that allows you to monitor and track all copying activity, charge the copy jobs by entering the account number (or PIN), control and authenticate who is copying, how much is being copied, analyze and identify the cost of copying and eliminate wasted paper across your entire organization. It has debit mode and credit mode. In the debit mode, Printer Usage Copier Tracking Software keeps track of account quotas (number of copies assigned to users) or balance. When user quotas are exceeded, copy jobs are canceled automatically. In credit mode, if the number of copies exceeds the maximum allowable limit per copy session specified for a copier, copy jobs are cancelled automatically. In both modes, the software will keep track of each copy made and store them in the database including: name of the user who copy, copier name, number of copies made, total cost, copy request time and date.
Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call 1-615-424-3849